The programme sessions consist of technical and tactical player development, nutritional advice to increase fitness levels and small sided matches in high intensity tournaments to improve passing, speed of movement, technique and game understanding.
To ensure that every child who attends progresses during their time on the programme the coaches will spend an initial period assessing and evaluating their performance to ensure that they are grouped with children of a similar level and age. The coaches then work with each group and child to improve skill levels. Our aim is that all children leave the programme with greater knowledge of the game and technical skills.
Programmes are open to boys 5 to 15 years old, girls 9 to 12 years oldDuring this off season holidays Ligi Ndogo S.C will give you a chance to live and train as a proffessional.The program will be run at our Karen centre.It will provide an ample environment that apart from soccer will include matches played on site.The program will run from Monday 12 to 23rd August.The course is programmed to teach new skills whilst also working on developing existing player talent using the established British Soccer training techniques.
The Game Plan
The program runs from 10-12pm and incorporates
- Soccer skills coaching
- Warm-ups and reaction games
- Technique training sessions: passing, dribbling, shooting, attacking and defending
- Fun games to practice techniques and
- Small-sided matches and tournaments
What to Bring?
- Football kit or tracksuit
- Shin pads (must be worn)
- Football boots and training shoes
- Packed lunch for non residents
- Water bottle
What is in for you
- As well as the new skills you will have learnt, all participants will receive:
- Official certificate of participation
- Ligi Ndogo gifts and Keepsakes